Restaurants (excluding fast food) are generally quite safe to eat at. Here are some do’s and don’ts:
- Do carry your own free-free salt and vitamin C powder with you.
- Do ask for plastic cutlery.
- Do drink the water if from the tap.
- Do ask for boiled, not just steamed, milk.
- Don’t eat or drink from styrofoam. If getting food “to go,” get it in clear plastic containers, or ask them to line the styrofoam container with paper or plastic wrap, and line the styrofoam cup with a plastic baggy.
- Don’t use their ketchup and condiments (they have been standing out too long).
Here is a list of things that are generally safe to order:
|pancakes, French toast, waffles||Don’t use their imitation syrup (has benzoate), use honey instead.|
|eggs||Any style except soft boiled and scrambled. The white should be solid.|
|hash browns||If lightly fried, not deep fried.|
|vegetarian sandwiches||But no soy products (too processed).|
|baked or boiled potatoes||Use only cheese sauce, bring your own salt, don’t eat the skin.|
|cooked vegetables||Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, beets, corn, squash, and so forth.|
|vegetable salads||Don’t eat the croutons, bacon bits, and anything that doesn’t look fresh.|
|vegetarian dishes||But no soy ingredients and or sauces.|
|bread and biscuits||White only, not toasted, not “cholesterol-free” varieties.|
|fish and seafood is fine: baked, steamed, fish cakes, seafood cocktails, etc.||Anything but deep fried (the oil may have benzene)|
|Mexican food||Any of the numerous baked dishes.|
|Chinese food||Except dishes with tofu or MSG.|
As you see your symptoms disappear, one after another, you will feel the magic of healing. Many sick persons have 50 or more symptoms to start out! They could fill two sheets of paper, one symptom to each line. It can be quite shocking to see a list of all your symptoms.
Sometimes a new symptom appears as fast as an old one disappears. The coincidence makes it tempting to believe that one symptom turns into a different one. But it is not so. If a new symptom appears, it is because another pathogen has become activated due to a new toxin. Try to identify the new item. Stop using any new food, supplement, or body product, even if it is a health variety, and see if it goes away.